Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 1245 I feel a lot more loose!

Since I have opted to go with one layer instead of three. I feel much more loose in this heat while I am working out. I still sweated a real lot and I just kept on going!. Today, I burned 1 less calorie in sixty(1353) than yesterday. One less. I did give it everything to hit that number. I did 45 assisted chin ups. I did 1030 crunches plus 120 floor crunches and a 5 minute plank.

It was awesome. Even though the temperature was 75 degrees at 445 am. Of course the gym is climate controlled and a lot more comfortable.

The semifinals start tonight @ Stout at 133 west 33rd street in Manhattan.
Good Luck to:

Bryan
Otis
Mohammed
Vincent
Chris
Patrick
Larry
Harris
John
Benji


It is suppose to hit a 100 degrees today- Oh boy-

Day 1246 will be a good fun challenge==== OH YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment