Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 1254 Having just completed a very physical week

Now, we start the weekend with its short game plan. My last day off from work was the Sunday before last. On Day 1241. On that day I took a ride to Mickey Spillane's for a dry run for August 4TH. Well, its been thirteen days since I have been off. I still have not come up with a rant that I am as psyched about as the one I did to get in the contest.

I have not been able to clear my thoughts because I have been working everyday. I tried yesterday at lunch but I could not focus. I took an hour off at lunch just to write something.
I realized how I needed my computer to come up with anything on the NY Giants.

It is now exactly 132 hours from 6 pm on August 4TH. I will think of something but it needs to be strong and fine tuned. I am considering a few options. I keep coming up with the Yanks and Giants.

This past week I have had awesome workouts where I have burned more calories and felt great during and after.

Lets bust it today and see what we got!

I'd say---- I busted it!
In sixty minutes I burned 1399 calories
62 assisted chin ups
1370 crunches
420 floor crunches
eight minutes of plank

I did better today in all five areas and yesterday was an awesome workout. Today, we will call it spectacular! I look at this way I had it so I spent it, or should I say, invested it-

Sunday Day 1255 - With a little rest we take down 1400 ++

No comments:

Post a Comment