Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 1225 I challenged myself to beat yesterday one more time and I fell short

There is a challenge, to out performing the day before. It is probably one of the biggest motivating factors I use to drive myself from day to day. I constantly ask how can I improve on yesterday's totals? Recently, I have decided to take a break from doing crunches. I wanted to see if it would improve on the number of calories I burn per hour.

I feel that any boredom is quickly erased when I engage in this activity. I think boredom is a feeling of repetition of doing something over and over. The key word here is repetition. I am not doing the same exact thing. Now, the reason why I say that is everyday I bring a different supply of tools to the table. I am not always the same person in mind body and spirit.

Today, I fell short by one calorie burned. I burned 1341 calories an hour.

Day 1226 we charge ahead determined to re crack 135o!

No comments:

Post a Comment