Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 1249 A day of strong resilency

A we catch a break from the heat wave. I decided to pull in a little on the chin ups and crunches to see how long I could go on the plank. I burned 1334 on eight hours and a half of rest. Heck that very close to really doing two workouts a day! I did 20 assisted chin ups and 200 crunches with 150 floor crunches and did 6 minutes of plank! I felt great and loose.

I watched some video of the semi finals for the Fantasy Phenom from Stout in Manhattan. I can envision myself as a contestant and blowing away the judges and the audience. The rants by and large were well done. The questions were good and the answers for the most part were dead on.

I am psyched for my chance on August 4TH @ Mickey Spillane's.

DAY 1250-- Coming down the pike!

No comments:

Post a Comment