Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 1243 As I appear on this website ...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/12/wfan-presents-fantasy-phenom-2/

With countdown underway we are counting the hours until August 4Th at 6 pm. Sixteen days which is exactly. We are three hundred and ninety six hours away. The contestants have been set in the regions. Here we go!

Today, after a 845 pm bed time we did 1318 calorie burn in sixty minutes, 35 assisted chin ups, 910 crunches ( 100 on floor) 3 minute plank. It is weird yesterday I woke up at 342 am and began my day. By the time I went to sleep at 845 pm I had been awake for seventeen hours. That the equivalent of a person waking up at 7am and going to sleep at 2 in the am. Then getting up and repeating the process all week. Most people cannot do that and workout and stay on their feet and work a physically challenging job. Along with eating fruits vegetables and whole grains.


Day 1244 as we scope in on 1250. I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment