Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 1951 It is amazing how a health club tries its best to lessen your chances to workout

We will get to 87 today, again. Muggy
A great show the other night on 88.7 FM and www.wnhu.net- The Friday Night Sports Scene on from 8 to 10 pm! Every Friday.As we featured an interview with   Sports researcher Mike Antollino.
I felt good and put on 3 layers of clothing.and no hood, I was warm
Burned 2196 in 60 minutes- best way to describe the machine I work out on is it is a stair climber and an elliptical machine.

I  worked out with another old machine That was a battle to get the numbers I got as I wore no  hood.

51 pullups
200 old style very very steep
240 very medium depth
300 crunches incline
330  crunches
440 more crunches
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
50 Ab machine

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday. Good balance? yes
Tai Chi class awesome! Next class- Wednesday July 3RD .
Gym 181/ 182.4

No comments:

Post a Comment