Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 1945 VE Day in Europe

Today, we hit 2031 workouts as we exceed the year with the number of workouts!.
What percentage of the day do you spend doing stuff. If you spent more of your you time working on achieving your big goals would that help you have a happier life?

We must continue to focus on what we know because that allows our knowledge to grow.
How much we care usually determines how much effort we pour into our goals. How much do you care?


We will get to 78 today. Excellent
A great show the other night on 88.7 FM and www.wnhu.net- The Friday Night Sports Scene on from 8 to 10 pm! Every Friday.As we featured an interview with boxing  Referee Michael Ortega.
Tuesday, I stayed up 20 hours and 15 minutes to see the 6th game of the NBA finals the got up at 410 am workout out went work then Tai chi class for an hour.I went sleep last night at 10pm and got to the gym at 445am

I felt good and put on 3 layers of clothing.and no hood, I was warm
Burned 2163  in 60 minutes- best way to describe the machine I work out on is it is a stair climber and an elliptical machine.
.Actually today is the best I have felt leg wise, in about a week.Feeling even better.

I  worked with another old machine That was a battle to get the numbers I got as I wore no  hood.

50 pullups
200 old style very very steep
270 very medium depth
300 crunches incline
440  crunches
510 more crunches
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
40 Ab machine

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday. Good balance? yes
Tai Chi class awesome! Next class- Wednesday July 3RD .

Gym 180/ 179.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment