Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 1861 The war is on!

Spending time working on one's self is a tremendous benefit. As I reflect on the amount of defined actions I have taken over the last five years and 5 weeks of my life in working out everyday I would be amazed at find other actions had that could have been done in unison.
For instance for everyday 1861 if I put a dollar away for saving. One hour of giving time to help the less fortunate.Working on improving my home. Studying a foreign language.

However, I believe the structure and the habit I have developed is so strong that it would be be hard to add anything else to this equation.

As after 1018 days at the daily toil I get my license.


As I burned 2342 calories in the hour less  than yesterday= lty

53 pullups more than yesterday = mty
200 crunches extreme incline same as yesterday = say
200 old style less than yesterday  = say
340 crunches incline more than yesterday  = mty
250 new style less than yesterday  = lty

5 minutes of plank 3 ways = say
60 Ab machine more than yesterday  = mty
back on track!

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday
Weight 188.8 less than yesterday = lty

Day 1862 What a tough year to be a southern or northern American

No comments:

Post a Comment