Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 1845 How much of an imprint from yesterday will I leave on today?

They certainly got their pound of flesh out of me yesterday. No matter, I went to bed early and woke on time to participate in great event. I worked out. You see an indomitable spirit means just that.indomitable

Impossible to subdue or defeat: "indomitable spirit".

I do not walk the talk. Well, tell me who else pulls, drags, and carries more freight to the floor all day long than me?

As I burned 2288 calories in the hour less than yesterday= lty

46 pullups more than yesterday = mty
220 crunches incline same as yesterday=say
220 old style crunches=say
220 new style crunches decline=say
5 minutes of plank 3 ways=say
Ab machine 57=mty
practiced some tai chi Tie Gee proper pronunciation=say
Weight 183.0 a little less than yesterday=lty

Day 1846 How was Tai Chi class?


No comments:

Post a Comment