Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 1858 Let see if in addition to my daily workout if, I can move another 20,000 pounds of freight today. That is correct 10 tons a day.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.I know. I don't intend to. I just need to know for my own piece of mind what my numbers are. I was always like that. Numbe rof sales,number of points scored, my batting average while I was running to first base.


As I burned 2314 calories in the hour less  than yesterday= lty

75 pullups more than yesterday = mty
360 crunches incline more than yesterday  = mty
360 old style  more than yesterday  = mty
360 new style more than yesterday  = mty
5 minutes of plank 3 ways=say
75 Ab machine more than yesterday  = mty
back on track!

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Gee proper pronunciation more than yesterday
Weight 189.2

Day 1859 The  civil war is at the door step!!

No comments:

Post a Comment