Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 1842 Either you are with it or you are against it!

Sounds like an ultimatum to me. However, life really does ultimately does work that way. I had a nice just prior to me completing my work week yesterday.I recall clearly the issue center around my strict eating habits. I suppose I stood my ground where I was offered 50 dollars to eat a piece of steak and I refused. I countered by saying I would not take a 100 dollars to miss my workout tomorrow.

This day presented itself as:
a day off from work
beautiful refreshing weather
a sleep day (should hold me over for a number of days)
a fantastic tough grinding workout
a sense of clear thoughts

As I burned 2341 calories in the hour
 36 pullups
190 crunches incline
190 old style crunches
190 new style crunches decline
  5 minutes of plank 3 ways
Ab machine 51
practiced some tai chi Tie Gee proper pronunciation
Weight 184.0 a little less than yesterday

Practiced Tai Chi awesome

That was a great insightful interview  with on young baseball coach last night on 88.7 FM www.wnhu.net.
It felt great to be a part of it.

Day 1843 A good  workout, church and rediscover oneself!

No comments:

Post a Comment