Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 1852 We are on the road to greatness!

Let us clear the air. This is a challenge to do this everyday when; a bit of slush crops up and covers your car and drive way and its 415 am and your body is sore from sleeping an uncomfortable bed. However, I did not come all this way by this route. Not by focusing on all that garbage. My ascension came by no excuses. My desire was fueled by two words do it!

As I burned 2309 calories in the hour less  than yesterday= lty


52 pullups less than yesterday = lty
240 crunches incline more than yesterday = mty
300 old style crunches say
300 new style crunches decline say
5 minutes of plank 3 ways=say
65 Ab machine more than yesterday  = mty
back on track!

practiced some tai chi Tie Gee proper pronunciation=say
Weight 187.6 more than yesterday  = mty


Day 1853 My sixth Tai Chi class

No comments:

Post a Comment