Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 1771 We trek to the outskirts. The earlier we leave the more time we have to workout.

A good move as we ventured to the relatively unknown. What an place to workout except for no incline sit up bench. However there appears to be a machine that will replace it. I know "Dave" BOUGHT THE OLD ONE.So be it, I workout on a Cybex 750A. Very similar to any other arc trainer. I set the program to manual and my weight to 400 pounds for maximum resistance I set the timer to 60 minutes and the challenge to 100 and the incline to 20. All settings were set on the highest they would go. It was a great challenge. In sixty minutes I burned 1038.I left a puddle so I know I definitely had a good workout.

I weighed in at 189. My weight is a mystery because I do consume calories but it is not unhealthy or contains much fat. The only fat I really consume is olive oil and nuts.

If this new gym is similar to this one we should have no challenges.

Day 1772 will this new gym finally open its doors?

No comments:

Post a Comment