Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 1755 because you are who you say you are

Getting ready to pop into the gym and do the 1755 + 69=1824TH 1 hour of hard cardio in the last 1755! days.

Boy! It is a good challenge with asore back. I beat yesterday 2279 I wore three heavy layers as the temperature dipped.

Did the circuit gingerly but felt looser as I went along. Weight 187. Today, I am cutting out concentrated orange juice and replacing it with cold orange slices. I will drink seltzer. The plan, seltzer and oranges to see if I lose weight and I have eaten the last of the unsalted peanuts in a shell until, I buy more. The plan, do not buy any more. I will eat the rest of the salted almonds. Then, eat only unsalted almonds or freshly roasted.

Let us change our eating and hopefully capture some different results.

1756 Dig deep and see what you will find within yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment