Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 1747 Will be better!

Well, I feel better. Thank you. My production was way off as I struggled in the warmer weather to burn calories. I did wear warm clothes as I put on a t shirt and 2 sweat shirts.It all comes down to getting loose. My back has been a little testy and my legs somewhat sore and tight. Yesterday, I did find myself sitting around a lot. Sitting is against my usual mode of operation.

As I burned a poultry 2294 calories in the hour. That machine is still broken with no time line of fixing as the gym I go to is about to close down. They have stated that they will open another gym but who knows.

7 minutes of plank sweating like crazy all three ways

    330 killers
    450 crunches
 800 q's
800 floors

Weight 187
Day 1748 the Louisiana Purchase? 

No comments:

Post a Comment