Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 1749 Wow 51 days to 1800 days and 76 days to 5 years!

How many of you would say I am
  •  nuts
  • not believable
  • average and ordinary
  • amazing
  • blessed
  • all of the above

For working out 1749 days without a day off. Raise your hand if you have ever worked out for 7 consecutive days, or more than 7 consecutive days.

Today, was colder I know I work out inside but I always wear 3 layers of clothes to do my 60 minutes of hard cardiovascular work out. It funny they have made a decision at the gym I work t in that they will no longer fix things that are broken. Their reason is since the place is to be torn down soon what is the value?

It also surprises me how many people need something to take their mind off of their activity they use to work their muscles. I see most with headsets or books or their I eyes clued to the TV's.When it comes to doing a lengthy workout I found out a few years back that I can do my hard cardio in a pitch black setting, with no sounds at all for an hour or more. The way I do it is I focus very hard on going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

Today, I burn 2302 in 60

6 minutes of plank sweating like crazy all three ways

   350 killers
    480 crunches
  640 q's
600 floors

Weight 187

Day 1750 Wow! Praise Jesus !

No comments:

Post a Comment