Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 1762 Who knows what will be missing

There is always something missing but we do it anyway. We need to stop looking at the hill from the bottom and think about the view from the top. As the days of the old place start to dwindle I noticed fewer people are showing up at the gym. Human nature is funny that way most people I have observed tend to not go gym if there is an obstacle or an excuse. I love it, since I have been all about showing up for last 1762 straight days. I really wish I had the power to get every one to want to work out every day as bad as I do. Question, can you do this? http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/weird-test-predicts-longevity.

Burned 2201 in sixty and shorten my circuit after I did 62 pull ups. I tested myself and scored 8 to 10 which is normal. Weight 186.

Day 1763 What is the eta on the new place?

No comments:

Post a Comment