Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 1770 The last day of the old gym? Will there be any equipment left?

As we were  greeted by a wintry mix . Will that gym have a arc trainer for me to use?? Here I am ready to go at 439 am. The answer is?

Yes. Even though Rusty bought my machine that I worked on today, I still mannaged to do a 2259 calorie burn in 60 minutes and 50 pull ups with

5 minutes of plank sweating like crazy all three ways
    360 killers
   450 crunches
 620 q's
600 floors

Weighed in at 187.

Now it is done.That was my last workout in that gym. If I wish to workout tomorrow I will need to decide on going to another PF gym or workout at home. Although, the new gym is scheduled to open tomorrow, it is not expected to be open until 430 PM.So now the plan is to rise early and get to the gym closest to home base.

North Haven it is.

Day 1771 We trek to the outskirts. The earlier we leave the more time we have to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment