Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 1754 It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

A little reflection here. My body has been tested but is yet to be bested when comes to showing up for an hour of hard cardio. Yesterday, was a good test for my back. As was reported on Day 1744 some 10 days ago when I tweaked it after the day before shrink wrapping drills for 2 hours. Any one up for a pound of flesh? Today I came out of the rack ready to despite some soreness and stiffness. I did

2272 in 60 and it felt great!

I tempered my workout after that and went about half speed. I wanted to see how it felt. I did get looser as we went along but I did not test it too much.
My weight is on the rise. On May 20,2012 ( Day 1579) I weighed in at 174. today 205 days later I weighed in at my highest since March of 2008.

Reason? I have a big appetite after moving heavy objects all day and I have recently been eating a good amount of nuts. Mainly pea nuts and almonds.Our bodies crave by nature fat and salt.I eat mostly fruits, vegetables and whole grains I guess a nut is?


Day 1755 because you are who you say you are

No comments:

Post a Comment