Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 1764 When will, they announce the opening day for the next gym.

I heard indirectly and I did not confirm. Two weeks (Day 1777). So now we have a target date. Christmas' workout what will it consist of? All gyms will be closed my gym which is a broken life cycle or a walk is the only options I have set for now. The place I bought a tread mill at may still be in business and may have a spinning bike for sale. It will cost around 100 to 200. I would use it on Christmas but is it worth it?


I do not like the fan blowing on me while I work out. I wish I knew why. I need to ask simple questions to get the bigger answer.What is it about the fact that a breeze  blowing on me while I workout makes me feel unhappy?

Burned 2215 calories in the hour weighed in at 187. It is funny with no music my whole flow feels altered.Did 50 pull ups.Did a few minutes of 3 planks. Did 340 killers and 430 crunches and 640 quantum crunches with I do not know how many floor crunches.

 Two weeks from yesterday will be not this Friday which is December 28TH but next Friday January 4TH 2013.

Day 1765 workout,work and .......

No comments:

Post a Comment