Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 1590 a double?

We are going for it, heat and all! Time to enjoy the first of two days off from work.

Here we go...


I went on a rant and I am not sure I got my message across.But Dr Suess said it best... Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

To me that means the people who mind do not know you.The people that know do know you understand you.

My intention was to see where and why people do not take their work out as serious as I do. I love the process and all about the process that is why I do not miss a day. My passion was directed towards myself and my desire to do a two hour workout. 

Oh well, a great. I burned 4713 in 123 minutes for the 53RD double in last 1590 days. I now average a double every.Sixty one chin ups and nine minutes of plank. Did 350 killers and 450 crunches and 700 q's and 800 floors.
Weight 179.

Day 1591 Another double?

No comments:

Post a Comment