Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 1562 we go for our 49TH double!

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.Wow we got some rain.  I officially have labeled this day a great workout day.I got three layers on as we go for our 49TH double. Tomorrow I will go for a good walk and then go to work.

Now I am ready for the rain and a good two hour cardiovascular work out. It is much cooler today.

After 8,019 games and fifty years of playing ball the NY Mets finally did something they have yet to accomplish--
They got a ho hitter from their star ting pitcher his name Johan Santana.

I am not a Met fan but, I follow baseball.


I did my 49TH double and burned 4371 in the 120 minutes.My knee was a little balky but it felt better the looser it got. I did 30 96 pound assisted chin ups and 5 minutes of plank. My crunches were tough to come by as I did 150 killers 270 crunches and 350 q's. I finishedwith 800 floors.Weighed in at 180.

To summarize, it was an awesome workout that made me feel very alive-Hallelujah!

Day 1563 I will walk for one hour or more, as early as I can  then I come home and go to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment