Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 1566 July fourth ish is the due date for 1600!

Raise your hand if you feel that you should workout in comfort? My point is do you feel that the condition should totally comfortable. Headset on, water bottle handy, TV in good working condition, equipment working smoothly, Nice fan to cool you off after all why sweat no need to get all hot and bothered, after all it is just a workout.

I believe that comfort and workout do not mix. Thats just me, maybe.

Today I got stuck with the stupid fan on my back because there is a stupid rule that requires the fan to be on if, anyone suggests.

Burned 2367 in sixty and did 45 chin ups, 6 minutes of plank, 270 killers, 340 crunches and 530 q's. 800 floors weighed in at 185.

Day 1567 Beat 2368!

No comments:

Post a Comment