Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 1582 The forecast is for not as hot.

A little more humid and less heat as the rain is expected to cool things off after the first heat wave of the summer should end. I forgot how challenging sleep can be in this heat. I got an earlier start today. With an awesome push at the end I burned 2340 in 60 a leap of almost one full minute faster than yesterday. With 50 chin ups and 7 minutes of tough plank and 300 killers,430 crunches and 600 q's with 800 floors.I weighed in at 187.That was surprising.

As we began summer I realized that this my 18Th season of this streak. There have 4 seasons of winter,spring, summer and fall. One additional winter and one more spring. Four years and now we are starting our nineteenth season.

Day 1583 Okay heat, take a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment