Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 1576 We do our double Sunday this week. As we work on Saturday.

As we ready our selves for the next 48 excitement is at a high level. I am extremely charged to know that I will be on the radio for my first live broadcast on Monday morning between 6 and 7 am.I will be getting an opportunity on a weekly basis to share my thoughts on the world of sports

The air time of 6 am poses a good challenge because I am usually completing my hour of cardio at that time.However, in an effort to do the cardio I will have to be at the gym earlier and do as much of the hour as I can, in an effort to get to the studio before 6 am.

Speaking of gym......

A great burst of energy, as I burned  2-4-2-7 calories in sixty minutes! I just stayed extremely focused and kept the pedal to the metal once I hit my stride. I did get off to a good start by burning 187 calories in the first 5 minutes!Then I just kept on increasing my calorie burn every five minutes for the next 55 minutes. I felt so oh good! I did 41 chin ups with 94 pounds of assistance and eight minutes of plank then did, 340 killers, 480 crunches and 650 q's with 900 floor crunches.Weight 184. I feel strong!

Now off to work and hopefully church.

Day 1577 (such neat numbers), where we do or 52ND double and prepare for the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment