Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 1571 A good challenge as we fire on less rest

I had some rest this weekend I did not consider my 410 am wake call any kind of inconvenience.I felt good as I burned 2267 today. I did 40 94 pound assisted chin ups and 7 minutes of plank. Crunches were not loose as I did 270 killers,300 crunches and 430 q's and 800 floors. Weighed in at 185 as I am eating more protein.Lately, I have been eatin quinoa and almonds.

I feel stronger. More balanced.

Here is a thought-
A reflection of the times--

I grew up with the only way to reach some one was visiting them in person,calling them on the the phone that was on a table or on a wall or mailing them a post card or letter.You really had to be very good at conveying your feelings and your cares for some one back then, if you were to be understood. The person was right in front of you eyeball to eyeball about 90 % of the time. 

Would  people be closer to one another if we did not have all of this technology?

Day 1572 just speeding down the highway to Day 1600!

No comments:

Post a Comment