Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 1583 Okay heat, take a break!

The heat is not as much of a dominating factor as we head towards a day of workout and work.I am sure the challenges of the heat will be there.However, unlike a snow storm which usually carries with it a significant cold blast the heat just stops and is replaced by a different weather pattern. We experienced strong rains and avoided our personal power outages.

Now we give it a whack and go back to 3 layers.

The net out burned 2328 in 60 and did 61 chin ups and 9 minutes of plank with 330 killers and 50 crunches and  get this 820 q's.I am feeling stronger but... I am weighing in higher. As I finished with 900 floor crunches.Weight 188 the highest since? I have been eating a handful of almonds a day. Plus I found myself after the last few challenging days eating more and with a desire to balance my tiredness.

Day 1584 we go for the deuce!

No comments:

Post a Comment