Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 1584 we go for the deuce!

Ah, the deuce a culmination of work outs. Usually done on the weekend to test the stamina of my weekly workouts.It is usually a workout that lasts three hours and today, will be followed by a mowing of the lawn.

I will do a Monday schedule. Where I will be at the gym at 415 am and at the studio at 5:45am. After that off to work by 8:30 am.This requires a 3:15 am wake up call.

Now, I enjoy the day off and begin with the double.

The weather is a beautiful 73 degrees!

As we embark...


It was a different machine but a great challenge with three layers and no fan. I did a two hour cardiovascular workout followed by chin ups and plank and crunches then without the luxury of drinking any fluids I mowed the lawn. from 1020 am to 240 pm I did not stop moving and I had no fluids. What a rush. The weather was perfect.
On the 53RD Double
The numbers--------

   4728 calories burned in 122 minutes

  1. 51 chin ups
  2. 8 minutes of plank
  3. 340 killer crunches
  4. 500 crunches
  5. 830 quantum crunches
  6. 800 floor crunches
  7. weight 179 
I was definitely liquidated.

Day 1585 The second show!


No comments:

Post a Comment