Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 1565 Four years and 105 days!

On this day I was beaten by yesterday's numbers as a 2286 in 60 doesn't beat a 2342 in 60.I did 41 96 pound assisted chin ups and a seven plank. Crunches: 200 killers 270 crunches 350 q's and 800 floors.Weigh in 185.

As we sprint to the daily toil as I have been precluded to do to.Business and no meetings called. I should give a talk today. However, who knows. Its funny there was a guy there who's reply to how its going was who knows and another guy there who would say "who cares".Guess what? They are are both gone! I was reminded by this fact just a second ago when I remember I saw who cares yesterday. Then I thought about how the other fella that said "who knows" recently left.

Interesting. Now we close in on 1600 which is a little more than a month away ETA- July fourth ish.

Day 1566 July fourth ish is  the due date for 1600!

No comments:

Post a Comment