Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 1375 Why in the world?

Who knows? We spend our time and give our best effort. Do we really? Do we really what? Give our best effort. Why in the world would we not? I can give a good number of reasons not. I think the number one reason we do not is fatigue. We just do not have the mental or physical energy.

Every time I arrive at this conclusion its usually because I have gotten more rest than I do on average. I feel energized and refreshed. I am asking myself why in the world did not feel this way before.

Yesterday, I workout and worked about 4 hours and quite frankly ate a lot of healthy food and slept more than normal.

In one hour I burned 1327 calories( done with the sixteen pound weighted vest)

30 assisted chin ups
250 killer crunches
850 crunches
900 floor crunches
3 minutes of plank

Day 1376 that's the spirit 1776 no, 1376 ah it's the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment