Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 1361 We step up to the plate and see what we got

The weather has turned mild as we set our sights on a record breaking day of wearing the vest for 7TH straight day.

In sixty minutes I burned 1335 calories( done with the seventeen pound weighted vest)

40 assisted chin ups
500 killer crunches
1050 crunches
1100 floor crunches
5 minutes of plank



We conquered the test as we wore the vest for the seventh day time in as many days. And we turned around this awesome workout in 16 hours and 55 minutes.So we did a three a day - oh ya!

Think about it, since 10 am yesterday, until 555am today, we did three 60 minute cardio workouts and in two of the three we did it with the 17 pound weighted vest on!

I am sure that I have never done that before. Awesome and along with that I did a nice ab workout with an assisted chin up set thrown in.

No wonder I feel great.

Day 1362 we keep coming after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment