Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 1349 Just did a cardio today

In sixty minutes I burned 1332 calories( done without the seventeen pound weighted vest)
0 assisted chin ups
00 killer crunches
00 crunches
00 floor crunches
0 minutes of plank

Went to every station of exercise and just stretched. Felt like that's what I wanted and needed today. Yesterday was a lot of up and down on ladders so I felt like I should rest my abs. I also wanted to have time to remove a sliver I got so I cut short my workout time.It felt good to remove the sliver.

As I have for the last few weeks I am having oatmeal made with fresh apple cider cinnamon and blueberries.Sometimes I replace the blueberries with banana.

I feel awesome and am ready to take on the world.

Day 1350 - 52 days until Christmas - 110 days until 1400! My 58Th day of work out of the last 59.

No comments:

Post a Comment