Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 1364 We enjoy a day off; we go for ten in a row and a two a day while wearing the vest

On a day off a planned vacation day I choose to go for two hour cardio workouts.This past Sunday I had an not scheduled day off and went to do a two hour cardio workout while wearing the vest and was only able to complete one hour while wearing the vest.It felt awesome  to complete two hours but a little disappointing to only complete one with the vest.

So back on day 1360 we stepped to the plate to see what I had.Now, we are back again.

Ah, a day's break from work. This will be the first of four day's in a row. It has been a long time since I have participated in a sojourn of this nature.

Here goes..... What workout! I did it kept the vest on for all 2 hours and burned 2633 calories. In the first hour I burned
1338 of the 2633 calories.

In two hours I burned 2633 calories( done with the seventeen pound weighted vest)

15 assisted chin ups
100 killer crunches
350 crunches
300 floor crunches
3 minutes of plank

I will admit, I was pretty much done after the 2 hour workout.

It is  such a delicious feeling.

As I wrap up, the feeling of accomplishment matches the overall glow of the workout. Now I chase down some other errands as I continue with my day off. Which does feel weird.


Day 1365 which will be workout # 1381 (as we are 16 workouts ahead of the days) bring it on!.

No comments:

Post a Comment