Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 1365 Day two of a series of four days off

We will head on down to the gym in a few minutes to see if I can do back to back 2 hour workouts while wearing the vest.Yesterday we accomplished the record breaking feat. I am curious to see if I have another one in me. I feel like I do.

Tim Tebow is  a polarizing figure because he has a very positive attitude. Most people would rather be  entertained than told about having a positive attitude.

Here we go ---- We set yet another record as we do another 2 hour workout with the 17 pound  vest. Now today we burned more than yesterday as we burned 2663 calories. I burned 1342 in the first hour. It is great to feel your body and sense how alive it is.

I have found that when you do this exercise two days in a row it makes it harder to quit. I was right there at 1 hour and thirty minutes and I said to myself an hour and a half is good I can just do so extra so other day. Then I said yeah but why waste the run of two days in a row with the 2 hours of using the weighted vest?

Now its onto Day 1366 and another two hour work prior to going to the football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment