Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 1352 A later start for a Saturday

Time to get the show on the road....Burr, on a cold morning. Was up some 21 plus hours yesterday.Good to sleep better to get going!

Christmas is
now 50 days away!

We gave ourselves some time and then sprang into action.

In sixty minutes I burned 1346 calories( done without the seventeen pound weighted vest)
46 assisted chin ups
400 killer crunches
920 crunches
1000 floor crunches
4 minutes of plank

And the miracle repeats itself.

I know I am blessed when I can and continue to enjoy the workout.

I know to most the workout thought is drudgery and the workout drudgery is drudgery. However, I am here to tell you and will continue to tell you that there is a piece of the kingdom of heaven that is in all of us and some lies in the workout.There are many ways to look at life but, until you have broken through and begin to enjoy the tremendous benefits that you hold inside of you, you will never fully understand what I and many others are talking about.

Day 1353 we are making strides....

No comments:

Post a Comment