Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 1369 No vest

Lets go! Well sometimes we do not do what we want but, it is refreshing to know you did the best you possibly could on a given day. I finished strong but, ouch this numbers hurt.


In one hour I burned 1340 calories( done without the seventeen pound weighted vest)

40 assisted chin ups
300 killer crunches
900 crunches
500 floor crunches
3 minutes of plank

It was the first time since Day 1355 that I did not workout with the weighted vest.  So we did 18 sixty minute workout with the weighted vest. I washed the vest prior to day 1367 and lost one weight in the vest as it ripped the weight bag open.So, for the last two days with the vest I did a sixteen pound weight vest workout.

Truth be told? I am still sore from the Saturday Sunday extravaganza of working out. However, I am feeling looser.

Now we say good bye to the 1360's and greet the 1370's!

No comments:

Post a Comment