Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 1371 Happy Thanksgiving

The times are pretty awesome right now, as the Holiday season is officially here.Yes, folks 2011 is in its last days as it will end with the traditional holidays. Most will fight hard to enjoy their deserved tasty treats, while others will challenge themselves to eat wiser and workout harder.

The gym opens at 7 am I am determined to get in 2 hours without the vest this morning.

In two hours I burned 2560 calories( done without the seventeen pound weighted vest)

That was my 19TH extra workout. I have now done 1390 workouts in the last 1371 days.
After a three day break we do a two a day as we burn 2560 calories in 2 hours. Still do not feel the real good zip and zing but, felt awesome as we burned the calories. Whether or not you are carrying the sack you still felt the euphoria when your two hours are up.

I have charted the course now I will follow it!

Day 1372  Black Friday. A tight window as the gym opens at 6 am and I need to in work by nine am.

No comments:

Post a Comment