Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 1368 Back to the early show

So, we start  early and we see what we got, on this mild(52 degrees) late November morning of 2011. We are off at 436 am....
Slammed! My legs were heavy as the vest workout for the 14TH consecutive day.I think my body needs a little break.As I burned 1268 calories in the hour. I will be back tomorrow but I am not sure if the vest will be on.

You its funny most people do not do things based on logic. My theory is emotions drive most actions. As I have pushed myself to the limit lately I have discovered that when you scrape away all the logic and you are running on a mere thought your emotions kick in.

It was my emotion that got through the last two workout. I just you are better than that do not quit.

Believe me there was very little logic in my actions.

Day 1369 only 31 days to 1400 and 33 days to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment