Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 1373 My gosh we needed some well deserved rest

I once heard that most of mankind's problems are because they can not sit quietly in their rooms. Well, the interpretation of that statement can vary easily from one person to another but, the belief in that statement is up to the individual.What  you interpret and what you believe from your interpretation is up to you. I guess this is a two fold question, one, how do you interpret the statement? Two, do you believe it is true or false?

Ponder that while I go for a two a day while wearing the sixteen pound weighted vest.I lost a pound while washing it on the third day of wearing it for a 2 hour workout.

My time is at hand to try my hand.

In two hours I burned 2630 calories( done with the seventeen pound weighted vest)

10 assisted chin ups
150 killer crunches
600 crunches
000 floor crunches
0minutes of plank

See ya 1374!

No comments:

Post a Comment