Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 1374 Took in some me time

When I got home from work I showered watched sports and some movie and then after eating for the second time of the day I turned in. I was still awake at 130 am. The weekend hours are so different than the week day hours.

I challenge myself every hour to find something to do that challenges my body. Sometimes I get a little over energized and have trouble getting myself to sit quietly in my room.

Today, plain and simple I wore the sixteen pound vest and workout for one hour while burning 1304 calories. Upon completion of the cardiovascular workout I stretched and returned home.

My weight change has been puzzling. On day 1364 I was doing 2 hours with the vest and weighing a little different than I am now.

Who knows maybe its muscle.
Day 1375 we are blasting towards 1400!

No comments:

Post a Comment