Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 1163-Thoughts on; where do we go from here?

Where do we go from here?
Repetition creates confidence that one is good at what it does. Just as teacher continues to issue the same tests to different students year after year in an effort for them to learn , that same teacher, is still teaching themselves more each day.

I guess no matter what happens this piece of time from February 23, 2008 to the present will always have a significant meaning in my life.

I do consider myself fortunate for being able to continue on this path.I suppose to some this may be a very boring path one with nonsensical comprise and repetition for what reason. My answer to that is if we take a tiny thin piece of twine and we tie it to one point, then we repeat that procedure by taking another piece of thin twine and connecting it the same way, we will have doubled the strength of that connection. Now, should you do that exact same procedure 1000 times you will have created a very strong connection from the first point to the second point.

I feel awesome to have built a very solid contact and bond in doing the cardiovascular workout everyday.

Now, I am perched to spend the next hour and a half in movement.

Felt great by getting a 25 hour rest in between workouts. I burned 1358 and did 1100 crunches. That's right I didn't stutter! Eleven hundred 500 in the incline sit up and 600 on the quad crunch machine.

God bless all, as we go for Day 1164. I have now done crunches for 14 consecutive days.

No comments:

Post a Comment