Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 1135 The weekday work week is over.. Now starts---

I am happy to report that the daily toil for week 161 has been completed and I feel great. Now we turn the page and start the weekend work. As I said last Saturday on my first day of from 46 straight days, that I have been fortunate enough to have the energy to workout and work daily.

My efforts are priceless and I can't help but feel satisfied. When some gets into a routine of this behavior and enjoys it, that is truly a blessing.

It is now 620 am on a spring morning 2011. The weather has been pretty much spring like. It is clear that this winter is still lingering but, is showing signs of coming forward.
Baseball has begun, a little earlier than normal but , it here. Baseball will take us through spring and summer and a piece of fall. I just concluded my fourth opening day workouts. Up this point here are the days and some results from the workouts.

2008 Opening day MLB April 1ST- My team the Yankees vs Toronto @ Yankee Stadium 3-2 Yanks win
Day 39 had a great workout

2009 Opening day MLB April 6TH- My team the Yankees vs Baltimore@ Baltimore 5-10 Yanks
lose
Day 409 burned 936 on Life Cycle in one hour

2010 Opening day MLB April 4TH - My team The Yankees vs Boston @ Boston 7-9 Yanks lose
Day 772 Burned 1492 on Arc trainer in one hour

2011 Opening day MLB March 31ST - My team the Yankees vs Detroit @ Yankee Stadium II 6-3 Yanks win
Day 1133 Burned 1290( lowest total year to date) on Arc Trainer in one hour after working 49Th day of 50 days.

Four opening days.Am I veteran yet?

Today, I played and felt like a pro. I came back strong in the second thirty minutes and burned 1405 calories in sixty minutes after burning on 687 in the first thirty. A great stretch of burning 718 calories assured me of eclipsing 1400 calories for the first time since Monday of this week.

After a brief setback, I have come on strong. Now, it off to start the weekend work. I am looking forward to a great work out on Day 1136!

No comments:

Post a Comment