Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 1141 Today's word : DETERMINATION

The dictionary describe it as;the act of coming to a decision or of fixing or settling a purpose.What about, burning the boats that you came ashore on!Now that is a determination. That means in order for us to get off of here we need to either send for more boats or build one here.

Folks when you you have worked out as many days in a row as I have and you put in a very trying day the day before, you wonder what it is you have for the next day. Well yesterday I wrote- "Day -Eleven forty one is coming on strong- I am ready!- Sure, it did come on strong. Pulling myself out of bed was no easy chore. But I am forever reminded of the story of a famous artist Henri Matisse. How one observer said although he suffered from crippling arthritis as he aged he was still inspired to paint.

The old man would struggle to move and sit at the piano bench. Then he would start playing and the music seemed to inspire him as his music would become more fluid and his body more supple. The man was transformed right in front of the observer's eyes.

So with that thought in the back of my mind, I gave my all today to burn 1367 calories in the hour and did 150 crunches there after.

So we head now to our 163RD Saturday. I am indeed ready. Lets make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment