Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 1140 - What time is it?

Its a eleven forty all day. And tomorrow will be eleven forty one all day.Now, is it am or pm? Both!

I feel awesome as I pushed myself to burn the last few calories over 1385 in the hour. My total burn for the hour was 1387. I do pride myself on this workout just as I prided myself on my work outs on the life cycle. I have heard that doing the same workout over and over does not do your body that much good. Well, I would like to hear the reasons why. I heard them. Not good enough for me.

Like I asked, what time is it? It is eleven forty. As in eleven hundred and forty straight days and eleven hundred and fifty four workouts in the last eleven hundred and forty days.

Day -Eleven forty one is coming on strong- I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment