Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 1155 Day two of a "good pain"

No folks, we are not talking about glass. We are talking about honest to goodness pain. The kind of pain that sticks with you but after awhile you forget that its there. Its weird, its the pain that rides with but is like a silent friend but once it gets a chance to speak it really lets you know what is on its mind.


However, today I was able to spend enough time concentrating on other things and burned 1343.Which was 22 more calories than I burned yesterday.I also did more crunches today than I did yesterday. Today I did 700.

I know this is a very good challenge.Right now I am up for it. Day 1156 looms on the horizon. Just as a plainsmen gazes off into the horizon he can see the approaching horseback rider getting closer in to view. First the person sees then eventually he sees and hears. The key to anticipation is to prepare for what lies ahead.

Day 1156 - To quote the movie Rudy-

Steele: Rudy,are you ready for this, champ?
Rudy: I've been ready for this my whole life!
Steele: Then you take us out on the field.

Day 1156 lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment