Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 1160 Eleven sixty- simple!

OK eleven sixty - Despite the fact that from 345 pm to 520 pm I dragged 15 pallets weighing 2400 lbs each some 300 feet. I got up after sleeping from 1030 pm to 410 am and burned 1352 calories in the hour and did 650 crunches. I believe that when you move a muscle it causes a shift in your mood. When your mood shifts you realize you have a lot more control over your attitude than you thought previous. I am not sure if doing vigorous exercise such as moving that amount of weight produces an attitude but, I believe it sure accentuates it. When I started pulling those loads I felt a lot of muscles come to life and activating those muscles put me in a very aggressive mood.

I suppose at times having aggression is good. It definitely keeps the determination high.So be it,

Day 1161 is calling for its time- As we break 1355 and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment