Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 1142 We are heading for 1150

Eleven fifty. Two nice words that covers years of ground. As I continue with my daily toil the coined phrase is "a hundred days of hell." That is a little strong.But, if we care to measure in days we have eighty two days left in the stretch. I think a positive definition of this frame of time would be "a 100 day madman cycle."

As I move forward in my journey the workout is challenged by the daily toil. Especially, when you consider that I have had only one planned day off in the last sixty. My schedule has revolved solely around working the two toils. Both are beating their drums louder.

This a Saturday and it is 162ND. The skies are brightening the sun is on its way up. My head is getting clearer and work out time is drawing nearer.The front office clerk at the gym usually opens the door at around 645 am. I will test that today. I need to be on way earlier today.

It is still chilly enough where warming the car is a good idea. When I return from my daily toil I usually have two things on my mind eat and rest. I wish I had more than that. As for now that is my emotion. I know I can get out of this reaction but, for now I have to find away to modify it.

I believe as the warmer weather arrives my desire for so much food and rest will disappear. I think my weight chart is on par with last years and only a few percentages off the year before.
  • 4/9/11-180 lbs
  • 4/9/10 - 179 lbs
  • 4/9/09-176 lbs
  • 4/9/08-174 lbs

So, after today's 1412 burn of calories in one hour I felt beat but, awesome.We can't help but enjoy these moments. Just to savor these little breaks.

So now, we set foot on our next venture. On this incredible journey we call life.

Day 1143 gleams, like some oasis, it calls to me and asks me, what have YOU ..... got?

No comments:

Post a Comment