Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 1156 We step into the arena one more time

Joe DiMaggio played center field for the New York Yankees. While playing for the Yankees at some point in his career he developed a pain in his heel and he could not play, so he rested. Well, I ain't about to rest just yet. I am not sure where this dopey pain came from but, I sure as heck hope it goes away.

I suppose I can get onto a link and find out about the pain. But for right now, its on with the show.This coming Sunday, Easter Sunday, I am planning on missing my second day of work since Super Bowl Sunday. Now, that was on February 6TH, seventy six days ago from today. I am in all honesty looking forward to the break.

Today, will be Saturday number one sixty five.I am excited to beat yesterday's 1343 calories burned in an hour and to do 750 crunches. ........

This a win, right? I burned more today than yesterday on a bummed foot. I did more crunches today than I did yesterday.This a win, right? Okay two wins today, right? I now have a person I when asked how are doing his reply is... " see me at Friday @ 1"- I guess based on that reply he does not subscribe to the thought that happiness is not a destination it is a way.

To quote the bible Jesus said, "I am the truth and the life. No man comes to the father, except by me." To me, that means happiness is the way.

Well, I am happy now. I finished an awesome workout in which I gave it my all.

Day 1157 will be Easter. "Happy" Easter to all-

No comments:

Post a Comment