Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 1145 Just a rest before a workout

I parked myself for a good rest. From 9 pm until 410 am. A good break before the workout and the fast and a shorter work day. This seems to be different. As the more milder weather has come.

Today's workout was thoroughly enjoyable. As I burned more in the second thirty minutes than the first. I totaled out at 1352 calories burned in the sixty minutes. Then, I treated myself to some crunches because I knew I had extra time by cutting out my food prep time.

Now, I am here typing and posting to see if I can come up with some inspirational thoughts. I guess the best thing so far is to say I have chalked up one victory over yesterday. Whereas, I had a sixty minute work out that I burned more calories today than I did yesterday

Here is a splendid question: Name one thing you have done better today than you did yesterday? If you haven't done one you still have the rest of the day. So, tell me, what is the one thing you can do better than you did yesterday?

Well, tomorrow will be Day 1146, and I know 1353++ calories burned is out there to be met and beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment