Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 1164- So now I learned there are many who hear the call

In the past few days I have come to find out that many people do what I do and more.

For one, the United States Military begins each day with some sort of workout. And then there is this little old lady who is 92 years of age that rides a stationary bike 12 miles a day and has done so since 1986.


I feel as though what I have been doing all of a sudden is not so strange. Maybe my diet coupled with my daily activity may separate me, but I suppose there are plenty of people who sustain their lifestyles in a similar fashion.

As we look to break ground on Day 1164 with a keen eye on the numbers to exceed 1359++ hour calorie burn plus 1101 + crunches we are fortified with ample rest. I slept a good 7 plus hours last night.

We off to see what we got----------------------

Had a lot of energy as I burned 1391 in the hour and did 1230 crunches today. If there was no such word for fatigued or tired would you invent one?

Tomorrow, we breakout the machine nice and early.I can hear the crowd roaring can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment